PRS Glow (post yours?)

guitarman001

Been looking at some guitars on the World Guitars (UK) website and really loving the "Glow" PRS....
Tonnes of images if you google images "PRS glow" - do they look as good "in person"? Anybody got one?

I'm pretty sure Tosca and MAPete have them, and I wouldn't be surprised if 11Top and Markie are sporting a few each.

I am a huge "Glow" fan...I do have a few...

E29E5A1E-3AB7-4002-B696-87CA0F6CBC99_zpsonnqkn0f.jpg

Last edited:
Tosca, those are stellar finishes and superb examples of what a PRS can be!

Thanks Les...and agreed, the PS team are magicians. All PRSi are beautiful...I've just had a "thing" for the glows (and quilted maple) recently.

No doubt, the PS team are wizards. But it takes a good eye to pick out ones like yours, so kudos to you! I dig all three!

I agree it is a beautiful bit of work. Not quite my taste (I like wood that still looks "like wood" lol) but still gorgeous.

Yes, they look as good in person; If not better!!

20150823_154255.jpg
Sweet guitar Kevin...always love seeing that one. We have similar tastes obviously...I jokingly suggested to Brian that he subconsciously copied my blue SC above when he spec'd this one. So there's the blue glow Singlecut twins...and soon the cocobolo sisters will be completed!

My therapist said I can no longer look at this page (wife). Wow, those are some nice tops!

Guitarman, one thing I can say is that the images on the net are typically dealer photos, with studio settings and lighting. These glow finishes look best with strong focussed lighting. In person the guitar would look a shade less impressive, but it's still darn impressive!

And also: Your family dog from when you were young didn't really go to a farm upstate to chase birds and run free with the wind. He died.

Back