PRS Glow (post yours?)

Pomegranate Glow
GoodCaseCloseFix.jpg

Guitarman, one thing I can say is that the images on the net are typically dealer photos, with studio settings and lighting. These glow finishes look best with strong focussed lighting. In person the guitar would look a shade less impressive, but it's still darn impressive!

Debbie Downer?

Guitarman, one thing I can say is that the images on the net are typically dealer photos, with studio settings and lighting. These glow finishes look best with strong focussed lighting. In person the guitar would look a shade less impressive, but it's still darn impressive!

I've experienced this very thing. However I can hand on heart say that these photos of mine are representative of the real thing (unfortunately not "glow" like some of the amazing ones here!!! Nice ones, guys!!)

img_0096.jpg

I think that what you are describing is true of most guitars, and not specifically glow guitars. The picture I've posted in this thread is the guitar in its case sitting on the floor in the middle of my music room without any special lighting. Still looks remarkable, I think.

Kevin

I can vouch for this one in person. Better than the pic(not that the pic isn't great). I had a dream about this guitar a few weeks ago. It was hanging on my wall. I literally woke up, walked down stairs to check my guitar room...even though I knew full well the room was empty cause I'm doing work on the floors. :D
Yes, they look as good in person; If not better!!

20150823_154255.jpg

Back