PRS Forum Music Project

I'd suggest a two-bar count-in at the beginning as well - makes it easy for the compiler to line up the tracks.

Good question. I don't want to go 1st, but if I have time this weekend I might be able to record something for looping and jamming over, just to break the ice.

I'd be interested but it'd have to be quick as I'm moving house soon so all my gear will be packed up.

What style of music are you guys looking to jam over? I have a couple of standard minor blues BT's I made that are on my Youtube channel... Whatever floats your boat... :) I'd like to hear what JustRob comes up with.. Always prefer jamming over something fresh.

So I fooled around with an app called Ohm Studio last night. Theoretically, you can collaborate in real time on recording projects. My experience differed. For some reason my guitar input device was silent through mu plugins, although it worked without the plugins, or with the plugins outside of Ohm Studio. Latency was crippling. What I did manage to do was export my audio tracks from Logic to Ohm Studio, so if you try it, I'm JustRob there also.

Sorry been out of the loop! Past few weeks have been rough, but I'll work on getting a google group together so we can send stems to one another!

Back