PRS Forum 'fest (member meet, buy, swap, talk and try fest?)

I’m going to have to go to the judges for a ruling on this one. It sounds like an event. Judges???

giphy.gif

True, it's a daily occurrence...

But seriously, I don't even remember that happening!

It was beautiful. There were several of us milling about or walking through the lobby. There was a guy in the business area using the public computer, and he was on BaM looking at pictures from the first day, and it just happened to be a picture of you, and out of nowhere you yelled at him, "Stop looking at me!" and walked away laughing. The double-take and the look on his face was priceless.

It was beautiful. There were several of us milling about or walking through the lobby. There was a guy in the business area using the public computer, and he was on BaM looking at pictures from the first day, and it just happened to be a picture of you, and out of nowhere you yelled at him, "Stop looking at me!" and walked away laughing. The double-take and the look on his face was priceless.

That's definitely an event.

Oh, That! Yeah, that was pretty funny...

IIRC, I did apologize to him and explain I was only screwing with him...

Back