PRS Forum 'fest (member meet, buy, swap, talk and try fest?)

maybe you guys need to have some Santana’s available to let people play to sell the non owners on getting one!:p

Agree! I’ve never seen one to even try.

Exactly my point of members bringing item(s) from their own collection for others to try. (A westie, private stock, artist package, archon, other limited runs, etc.)
Doesn't have to be buy, sell or trade, but could just be a tryout of something that might not be locally available to someone else or out of their financial reach and may give them a chance to try something they might not ever have the opportunity to try.

This wouldn't have to be Santana only (sorry Serg and bodia)

And really, it wouldnt be a requirement to bring something. Most importantly, it's a place for forum members to meet and hang out.

Just an idea and I figured someone else has had to have thought of it too.

Wait by the back door. When nobody's looking, I'll pass you mine, and BOOM! You're in with the cool cats eating tacos and slayin dragons.:cool::D
Man, I appreciate that! I’m already looking for a disguise so security doesn’t see me right out the door after I get in. :D

Shame on you Alnus Rubra, altering someones post that you are quoting! I think that means you have to wear Speedo at this event if it happens!!!

No one needs to see that! It would seriously put people off the tacos!

Beside, Howie (@DreamTheaterRules) wears them better than me. I mean have you seen his legs?;)

Back