PRS Family Photos thread

Here is the home rig...there a a couple other electrics, but here is the PRS family.

image-2.jpg

The two guitars on the back row right are: Scarlet '90 Cu24 and Angry Larry 25th Anniversary Cu24.

Finally grabbed a couple shots. The Mira and the sunburst P22 are going up on the chopping block, unfortunately.

The Taylors are total sleepers. Amazing guitars and the second hand prices are ridiculously low. The Vox was a GC clearance for under $300 and is by far the best low end import I've ever played. It easily competes with $1000-1500 US made guitars. The Ash Tele is a mod platform. It's had a bunch of pups (P-rails neck with mini toggle for single, p-90, and humbucker right now), and I think it'll be getting a Bigsby some time soon. The Godin has a PRS 245 in the bridge and a McCarty neck (thanks, Sergio). The shot is missing my other sunburst Asher. Awesome lapsteels and an awesome guy!

None More Black

These are my black ones. Tried to do panoramic on the second shot to get them all in. Sorry for the poor quality.

In the below photo, from the top down:
2003 Spruce Hollowbody
2008 DGT
2000 McCarty
1993 McCarty Trem Prototype
1988 CE-24, non-signature headstock
1986 Custom 24, or Standard, or whatever they called them. This is Pearl, the closest I can find to black.
2005 22/12

blackharem3sept2013.jpg

blackharem1sept2013.jpg

i like the optical illusion that those black guitars are jumping out at you when you scroll down, nice!

Here is mine.. Early SE cu24 flat top and an s2 cu24. Both amazing. I am looking to add a core model, probably a cu24 and I also want something single cut, either a 245 or a les paul (I KNOW) Probably would be an SE though..

Love the black. Also nice to see another Custom 22/12...best electric 12 ever made, I think! (mine's on page 6 of this thread.)

I agree, daa2202! The 22/12 is the best electric 12-string I've ever played. Love yours, too.

Back