PRS Family Photos thread

A slight update with my new Mark Five 25 in the pic.

12.jpg

Yall are rich or im just to young to have an extensive collection like this. Nice pics guys

It figures. As soon as I finally shoot a family photo of my PRS guitars, I done went and bought another PRS guitar. Now I have to reshoot the family photo all over again. The new guitar is expected to be delivered tomorrow. Here's a photo of the new incoming guitar.

CU24hangar18.jpg

It figures. As soon as I finally shoot a family photo of my PRS guitars, I done went and bought another PRS guitar. Now I have to reshoot the family photo all over again. The new guitar is expected to be delivered tomorrow. Here's a photo of the new incoming guitar.

CU24hangar18.jpg

Can you still buy that model? Because that thing is freaking sexy!!

I can't speak for any one else, but I'm certainly not rich( I wish). I just started at an early age, and built up to this point. Stay focused, and you'll get there. I noticed your handle....a nightwish fan? I have tickets to see them in las vegas in april.

I'm a firm believer in concentrating on having 2-3 really nice choices. That's definitely do-able if one is patient.

I'm getting to a point where I look at a nice PRS, lust for a moment, and then think, "What would I really use that for?" Usually the answer is farting around and thinking about how good it sounds, rather than making music. Getting harder to justify big purchases, even though I just have an S2 and a couple of SE's. To be quite honest, they're perfect for me at my skill and use level.

I can't speak for any one else, but I'm certainly not rich( I wish). I just started at an early age, and built up to this point. Stay focused, and you'll get there. I noticed your handle....a nightwish fan? I have tickets to see them in las vegas in april.

Fan? Lol you could say an obbession. But yeah my fav band for yearss and the band that brought metal into my life.

Im focused for sure! Few years in, still bad but not horrible. I just play songs but i really thinking of diving back into books and learn some basics to help me learn new stuff. This new prs has sparked my learning again!

Hope you enjoy seeing them. So glad they kept Floor ;) and cant wait for their new cd. Im also seeing them live when they come to Iowa

I've been told I have an obsession for nightwish also. I've followed them since almost day one. Also been an fan of Floor since her After forever days through Star one to Revamp and so on. I could not be happier that she joined them. She seems to have brought a spark back to the band. Now if we could just get Emppu to switch to PRS guitars. Lol.

I've been told I have an obsession for nightwish also. I've followed them since almost day one. Also been an fan of Floor since her After forever days through Star one to Revamp and so on. I could not be happier that she joined them. She seems to have brought a spark back to the band. Now if we could just get Emppu to switch to PRS guitars. Lol.

Not sure if were derailing this thread i hope not. But would be cool if he switched, but i love his tone and you gotta admit ESP are some good metal guitars. I like Alexi Laihos tone also ;)

I wish i could have known about nightwish since day one, but when there 1st album came out i was like crap 8 years old lol. I think i found them in 2003 i believe when itunes store came out

Can you still buy that model? Because that thing is freaking sexy!!

Yes, like someone said it is a 30th Anniversary Custom 24 from the core line. Essentially it is a 2015 model year but it was made at the very tail end of 2014, so the serial number reflects that it was made during the year of 2014 (ser# begins with "14".)

I like Nightwish too.

I'll post an updated family photo once I get around to breaking out all the same fancy-pants lighting that I used in the first family photo.

How do you like that Blackstar amp? i been on the edge of trying to pick between a blackstar of the sort of a peavey 6505+
I like it a lot, but it i so bulky compared to my Mesa Mark Five 25.
The effects are OK on the Blackstar, but I prefer the sound of real pedals, and pedals are easier to adjust too.
But I do own three of the Blackstar amps now, so they are fairly decent for a solid state amp.

Back