PRS Family Photos thread

The purple one at the front - same as mine? 59/09 pups, maple neck, ebony fingerboard, wood library model? 2014?

Collings on the block but still hanging around..

guitar-trio.jpg

The purple one at the front - same as mine? 59/09 pups, maple neck, ebony fingerboard, wood library model? 2014?

actually they are 53/10 pickups, 2012 and....

IMG_1429_zpsd2446091.jpg

IMG_1431_zpsf3e10d3c.jpg

the board is ebony which I love. it is an artist cus 24. not sure if it is part of wood library. got it used. Modcat does not indicate it either.

So that's how to block out a window to stop people (or zombies) breaking in.

What's up guys? Haven't had the time to check in ..here's my small PRS family:

Had a se245 last week and was pleasantly surprised by the girth of the neck and the mahogany to maple ratio, closer to my r8 than my SC58..couldn't bond with the feel and tone though and traded it..still for the price it was amazing..cheers!

wardog, thanks - I must yuotube 53/10s to hear what they sound like... neck looks amazing.

alphasports - love the one on the right there!!

OMG Markie!!!!! And then comes the pictures of the guitars themselves! Unreal! Amazing collection for sure. Relieves any guilt I had over having too many guitars. Thanks man.

A bit of a dormant thread...

Here's my PRSi family photo, plus a couple of my main non-PRS axes:

IMG_3487LR_1024_zpsc71213e9.jpg

I have a few other nice guitars on other walls, but these would be my main go-to selection of electrics.

Not a bad collection of PRSi, built up in one year. Who knows what 2015 will bring?

(Hey Santa, here's a hint: a SAS, a CE24, and maybe a 305...)

Last edited:
OfficeSept2013.JPG

Nothing compared to some here... absent in this older pic is my SE Angelus custom. Far right and left are Sig Ltd and Custom 22 semi-hollow Ltd, sandwiching USA Std Strat loaded with Lollar Blonds, McNaught G5 rosewood, and Taylor 510ce. Oh, and the CAD Dallas amp...

Back