PRS Family Photos thread

14778888277_edfdcec03f_b.jpg

Here's the latest photo that I have. My 2011 Custom 24, 2012 408 10 top, 2012 Experience P22, and 2013 Paul's Guitar. I've since added a Dark Cherryburst S2 Semi-Hollow Singlecut but don't have a new family photo yet.

I love the finish on that Experience P22!

nice collection dsenoj

Like the P22

I have an experience 2012 P22 in vanilla-cherry burst.

Thought that they only had a choice of that or sunburst.

Mine was purchased in a moment of GAS because of the maple neck.

Strings getting old would be more of a problem than getting old. I generally "force" myself to change them all in the month of February.......

Pictures courtesy of Chris "crgtr" Reynolds:

And my wife thinks I have a problem with 16 guitars. Mark, that is one AMAZING guitar collection. WOW!!!

I only have 3 :)

2012 Stripped 58, 2011 Custom 22 Special, 2011 Custom 24.

ofnidvY.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my current PRSi family photo:

IMG_2686LR_1024_zpsde04ecba.jpg

I started 2014 with zero PRSi, so I figure five is more than enough for this year. Two core PRSi, three SEs. all fairly unique: the two SE SC-style are about as far apart as you can get in one "body style", and the other SE is a baritone. And for the core models: a CU24 vs a Spruce McCarty Hollowbody w/piezo.

For next year, I;d like to add a 7-string (which means another SE), a bass (the SE Kingfisher), and a Swamp Ash Special (or variant like Swamp Ash Studio). And a CE. And an S2 Semi-Hollow (Mira, probably). And...

This is my humble yet much loved PRS collection -

15703134602_ed0e64c54c_c.jpg

SE Akesson with early unetched 57/08's (more mojo? who knows...), S2 Custom Semi Hollow in Dark Cherry Burst, SE Custom 24 25th Anniversary in Vintage Yellow, and SE 30 head/cab modded by the PRS amp team.

Seeing some great stuff in this thread - lots of fine examples and rare birds as well. Keep 'em comin!

Back