PRS Family Photos thread

ok, here are my PRSi. Not the whole family!!:wink: I have a problem!!!!

IMG_1423_zps6ff62078.jpg

IMG_1424_zpsaaaf8a86.jpg

IMG_1425_zps344b7d69.jpg

Cases.............

DEAR JESUS!... :eek:

I'm seeing approximately 110 cases there...love to see a family pic of the "contents"...even half of them would be awesome.

Markie is trying to work out the logistics of having the photo taken, but NASA hasn't been easy to schedule with it seems...

Hubble_01.jpg

From what little I've seen of Markie's collection via the occasional post over the past couple of years, well, it's truly magnificent.

I can't even imagine changing strings on that many guitars. I suppose one would have to have a system?

From what little I've seen of Markie's collection via the occasional post over the past couple of years, well, it's truly magnificent.

I can't even imagine changing strings on that many guitars. I suppose one would have to have a system?

Yep, maybe something like a robotic assembly line? But, y'know, I would really like to know how anybody would ever find the time to wear out even ONE set of strings!

WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! Markie, that is a store posing as a man cave LOL. VERY NICE MAN

I'm surprised some of you veterans of the forum didn't know about Markie's collection. It was actually those same pics (GC Ron showed some of them to me on his phone) that directed me to this forum when I signed up.

Strings getting old would be more of a problem than getting old. I generally "force" myself to change them all in the month of February.......

Pictures courtesy of Chris "crgtr" Reynolds:

YOU are the reason PRS had to get a bigger factory!

14778888277_edfdcec03f_b.jpg

Here's the latest photo that I have. My 2011 Custom 24, 2012 408 10 top, 2012 Experience P22, and 2013 Paul's Guitar. I've since added a Dark Cherryburst S2 Semi-Hollow Singlecut but don't have a new family photo yet.

Strings getting old would be more of a problem than getting old. I generally "force" myself to change them all in the month of February.......

Oh yeah! Don't forget the ones in the table!

Back