PRS Family Photos thread

SE Korina Singlecut w/ phase II tuners, USA nut, adjustable bridge, Tremonti pickups/ Drop D 50-11s
SE Custom 24 7-string custom shop w/ Hipshot bridge and locking tuners, Graphtech nut, Bareknuckle Juggernauts/ Drop A 68-10s
SE Mike Mushok Baritone Brownburst w/ phase II tuners, bone nut, 58/09 pickups/ Drop A 68-14s
SE Mike Mushok Baritone custom Seafoam Green w/ phase II tuners, bone nut, Bareknuckle Aftermath/ Drop A# 62-13s
SE Mike Mushok Baritone Silverburst w/ phase II tuners, Graphtech nut, Bareknuckle Aftermaths/ Drop A# 62-13s
SE Mike Mushok Baritone Silverburst w/ Tremonti pickups/ A#FA#DFA# 62-14s
SE Tremonti Custom w/ phase II tuners, Graphtech nut and saddles, Seymour Duncan Custom & Jazz/ BF#BEAB 60-12s
Archon 100w

Was that Mushok in seafoam a special run or did you have it done?

It was done by a buddy of mine who is a luthier for a guitar restoration company out of Orlando. We filled in the neck pickup and switch selector cavities and refinished it.

PRS_TRIO_BODIES_1.JPG

OyZi2U.jpg

Here's my stable! Excuse the non PRSi intruders :)

Left to right
Taylor T5 Custom Black Edgeburst
Gibson Les Paul Standard Slash Signature 2008 Tobacco Burst
PRS 2013 SE Angelus Custom
PRS 2013 SC245 Charcoal Burst
PRS 2012 DC3 Antique White

My last 3 guitar purchases have all been PRS - once you go PRS, you can't go back!!

:eek: That SC245 charcoal is off the hook! WOW!

Finally grabbed a couple shots. The Mira and the sunburst P22 are going up on the chopping block, unfortunately.

The Taylors are total sleepers. Amazing guitars and the second hand prices are ridiculously low. The Vox was a GC clearance for under $300 and is by far the best low end import I've ever played. It easily competes with $1000-1500 US made guitars. The Ash Tele is a mod platform. It's had a bunch of pups (P-rails neck with mini toggle for single, p-90, and humbucker right now), and I think it'll be getting a Bigsby some time soon. The Godin has a PRS 245 in the bridge and a McCarty neck (thanks, Sergio). The shot is missing my other sunburst Asher. Awesome lapsteels and an awesome guy!

What color and model is the green PRS upper middle? That is beautiful!!

What color and model is the green PRS upper middle? That is beautiful!!

Looks like a HB II SingleCut with piezo, in Jade, AFAICT. Might have an ebony fretboard. Could be a HB I - hard to tell about the back.

Looks like a HB II SingleCut with piezo, in Jade, AFAICT. Might have an ebony fretboard. Could be a HB I - hard to tell about the back.

Go with your first instincts! SC HB II in Jade, with a rosewood board. It's definitely my number one. I actually wanted an SC HB I, but couldn't find the right one. I'm glad I went with this one, though.

Go with your first instincts! SC HB II in Jade, with a rosewood board. It's definitely my number one. I actually wanted an SC HB I, but couldn't find the right one. I'm glad I went with this one, though.

Thanks guys! That is one beautiful guitar, in a great color I have not seen very often.

Here's my latest update, a quick indoor family shot of my PRSi, hanging on my upstairs hallway wall outside the music room:

IMG_3591_1024_zpsaxrgdgph.jpg

And here are my major non-PRSi, which are unfortunately ignored for the most part, now:

IMG_3599_1024_zpsunfzmc5f.jpg

The only other "significant" non-PRSi not pictured is a Takemine 12-string acoustic.

Here's my latest update, a quick indoor family shot of my PRSi, hanging on my upstairs hallway wall outside the music room:

And here are my major non-PRSi, which are unfortunately ignored for the most part, now:

IMG_3599_1024_zpsunfzmc5f.jpg

The only other "significant" non-PRSi not pictured is a Takemine 12-string acoustic.

Lovin' that Swamp Ash! That's one that I need to add one day.

Fabulous!

Now why, why, why didn't I realize until just now that the stairway up to my music room would be the perfect place to hang some more guitars..?!

A few updated one with all of my guitars out including the SE Angelus Standard.
First shot of it with all of the other guitars.

1.jpg

2.jpg

OyZi2U.jpg

Here's my stable! Excuse the non PRSi intruders :)

Left to right
Taylor T5 Custom Black Edgeburst
Gibson Les Paul Standard Slash Signature 2008 Tobacco Burst
PRS 2013 SE Angelus Custom
PRS 2013 SC245 Charcoal Burst
PRS 2012 DC3 Antique White

My last 3 guitar purchases have all been PRS - once you go PRS, you can't go back!!

I have since added this amazing 2014 Custom 24 to my collection!

upload image online

image upload no size limit

Back