PRS Experience Years

Ampguy

Can someone advise what years a PRS Experience was held? I heard that they started in 2007.

There wasn't an Experience in 2014 either. In 2015 there was a 30th Anniversary celebration instead of Experience.

Then explain these pictures from Experience 2014...

ExpPRS2014-00.gif

ExpPRS2014-02.jpg

But the dates above are correct - no Experience in 2014 and 2017, and 2015 was technically an anniversary event, but essentially Experience with a field trip to Baltimore.

Then explain these pictures from Experience 2014...

ExpPRS2014-00.gif

ExpPRS2014-02.jpg

But the dates above are correct - no Experience in 2014 and 2017, and 2015 was technically an anniversary event, but essentially Experience with a field trip to Baltimore.

IMHO, The 30th Anniversary Celebration in 2015 was pretty subtle and it didn't measure up to a full blown Experience. But we got back on track in 2016!

IMHO, The 30th Anniversary Celebration in 2015 was pretty subtle and it didn't measure up to a full blown Experience. But we got back on track in 2016!

So...back to annual PRSX starting in 2019?

I told my better half that we would make the "pilgrimage" from the west coast the next time the "experience" takes place. Will want to combine with sailing on CB. It will be a long 2 years...........

I believe Paul's plan is to do it every other year, so we should be back in 2020. Damn, that sounds so far off into the future

I already started looking at VRBO for houses to rent on Kent Island. I'll bring the Mrs up to speed in March, 2020!

Kent Island is a bedroom community, so there isn't much action around here. Annapolis of course is a beautiful and historic city, but check out St. Micheals, Oxford and Easton Maryland as well. Really cool small towns with great shops, restaurants, activities and history. I'm a big fan of the area.

https://tourtalbot.org/

The atmosphere for that one seemed really laid back, a lot like the first few years. Of course, there was no commemorative emergency evacuation towel.

Back