PRS Experience question

Just discovered that I have a family conflict. This will be the first Experience I have/will miss. I’ve already been planning this trip with my buds, so I’m bummed is an understatement. Only possible chance is Thursday-Friday, but that is WAY a long shot, and I really don’t expect that to happen. :(

Just discovered that I have a family conflict. This will be the first Experience I have/will miss. I’ve already been planning this trip with my buds, so I’m bummed is an understatement. Only possible chance is Thursday-Friday, but that is WAY a long shot, and I really don’t expect that to happen. :(

:(

It won’t be the same.
Maybe better wood choices for the rest of us though.

Steve, that’s a bummer. I was looking forward to meeting you. Maybe I’ll kidnap @sergiodeblanc one morning and make a trip to central Indiana.

How much do you really like them?

Sorry to hear you may miss it. I always look forward to a chance to say hey.

Family is highly overrated...

But if you can make it at the last minute and need a place to crash, mi casa es su casa...

I'm about 40 minutes away and I think I'll pass on a hotel room this year...

Sorry to hear Steve. Hopefully the other Pizza King (hope I got that right) lovers will be in attendance.

I’ve been to three Experiences and they’ve all been great. My favorite part has to be seeing everything up close inside the factory. It all just blew my mind. Plus, one year they must have had 3-400 guitars and Basses all laid out inside the warehouse for quality drooling, playing and purchase. Last experience I got to preview my PS DGT and discuss the finer details on the actual finish. Turned out perfect. The Experience is just that. So is a new guitar. I see it as a win win. Either way, you won’t regret it.

Bummer, Steve! Was great seeing you at Exp2018.

I know the feeling, though. My daughter's college graduation is this Spring, and UCF usually has Spring convocations around the first weekend in May, so I was really concerned when the PRS Experience date got announced. Fortunately, the daughter's graduation is the weekend before Experience. So instead we had to cancel a cruise. :eek:

I’ve been to three Experiences and they’ve all been great. My favorite part has to be seeing everything up close inside the factory. It all just blew my mind. Plus, one year they must have had 3-400 guitars and Basses all laid out inside the warehouse for quality drooling, playing and purchase. Last experience I got to preview my PS DGT and discuss the finer details on the actual finish. Turned out perfect. The Experience is just that. So is a new guitar. I see it as a win win. Either way, you won’t regret it.
Re: My bring the checkbook comment.....You are really starting to scare me......:)

Plus, one year they must have had 3-400 guitars and Basses all laid out inside the warehouse for quality drooling, playing and purchase.

Wait, this is what I saw last one, are you saying it's not a normal part of the Exp?

Plus, one year they must have had 3-400 guitars and Basses all laid out inside the warehouse for quality drooling, playing and purchase.
Wait, this is what I saw last one, are you saying it's not a normal part of the Exp?
I'm not sure what @ViperDoc is referring to, specifically. At Exp 2018 they had the dealers area within the "warehouse/factory" with hundreds of guitars on display in two large rooms, basically. Maybe ViperDoc is referring to a different layout, where the guitars were spread out out across the production floor, not concentrated?

I'm not sure what @ViperDoc is referring to, specifically. At Exp 2018 they had the dealers area within the "warehouse/factory" with hundreds of guitars on display in two large rooms, basically. Maybe ViperDoc is referring to a different layout, where the guitars were spread out out across the production floor, not concentrated?
I think it was 2014 where they had what seemed like aisles and aisles of guitars on display in the large factory warehouse. The last dealer area I saw was much smaller in comparison.

I think it was 2014 where they had what seemed like aisles and aisles of guitars on display in the large factory warehouse. The last dealer area I saw was much smaller in comparison.

So you're saying that the displays in 14 and 18 were in the same place, but 14 had more dealers and guitars?

Back