PRS Experience Guitars

Also weren't the Special 22 Semi Hollow LTD's experience guitars initially? But they sold a bunch more to dealers overtime and when those ran out by 2019 they finally made it a core model (but with different pickups). Again, no Eagle on the headstock for those 58/15MT pickup LTD versions.

I seem to recall the only other recurring detail was the pre-factory eagle on the headstock. At least on the ones I saw.

That was a sometimes thing. I think most Experience limited editions didn't have them.

IIRC the 57/08 and 59/09 limiteds were Experience guitars but I could be wrong. Anyway, here's some examples:

57/08 Limited SC245 (2008 Experience):

prs09.png

59/09 Limited McCarty with rosewood neck (2009 Experience):

prs11.png

2012 Experience limited Custom 24:

prs13.png

That was a sometimes thing. I think most Experience limited editions didn't have them.

IIRC the 57/08 and 59/09 limiteds were Experience guitars but I could be wrong. Anyway, here's some examples:

prs09.png

prs11.png

prs13.png
Hubba hubba!

prs09.png

prs11.png

prs13.png
I can't see your pictures, but I bet they look awesome. I'm not surprised by the variations. I only started paying attention to Experience guitars after all of these were made, like 2012-ish. Thanks for filling in the details.

I think at least the first run of 57/08s were not Experience guitars. Not sure on the rest.

I can't see your pictures, but I bet they look awesome. I'm not surprised by the variations. I only started paying attention to Experience guitars after all of these were made, like 2012-ish. Thanks for filling in the details.

Yes they are spectacular!

There is a sweet Eriza Verde Experience 2020 594 with Rosewood neck and no fret edge binding floating around here too!

Hmm... there's another forum where that kind of thing happens, I didn't know it was a thing here. See if clicking on these links does the trick:

http://users.owt.com/dcowley/prs/family/prs09.png
http://users.owt.com/dcowley/prs/family/prs11.png
http://users.owt.com/dcowley/prs/family/prs13.png

prs11.png

I was thinking I didn’t have one, and then Dave reminded me of these:

Back