PRS Experience - Any news?

I’ve been in talks with PRSh and he agrees that I should save up and maybe in a year or two, I’ll be able to attend!;)

Heck yeah man! Let me be the first to offer transportation services if you arrive local (BWI or Dulles). I live within 30 mins of BWI and 30 mi of Dulles. ( I can't quote time to Dulles, as it can be anywhere between 1 and 4 hours to drive around DC) ;)

Heck, you can even have the couch if you show up a day or so early.

All I ask is hand delivery of some of that peaty goodness you guys make over there!! :D

Heck yeah man! Let me be the first to offer transportation services if you arrive local (BWI or Dulles). I live within 30 mins of BWI and 30 mi of Dulles. ( I can't quote time to Dulles, as it can be anywhere between 1 and 4 hours to drive around DC) ;)

Heck, you can even have the couch if you show up a day or so early.

All I ask is hand delivery of some of that peaty goodness you guys make over there!! :D

Sounds like a great deal. It would be rude to visit and not bring a gift;)

There's a new highly rated BBQ joint that opened on Log Canoe. Maybe someone from PRS can chime in on their experience.

OK, pun intended.

Instead of just cutting the defective guitars in half, PRS now ships them over to this place to fire their oven one day a week. They never announce it, but you can tell by how the flavor sustains through the day. I'm surprised the review didn't note this.

Instead of just cutting the defective guitars in half, PRS now ships them over to this place to fire their oven one day a week. They never announce it, but you can tell by how the flavor sustains through the day. I'm surprised the review didn't note this.
I thought for sure you were going to say their fire has a tight flame.

Back