PRS Experience 2018 FORUM SHIRT - Details Inside

I want a Sergio blue, but how do I get it autographed and personalized?

Sergio will only be signing the LE Sergio Heather Sapphire shirt from our current summer lineup. Don't delay. Order now and let us know how you'd like your shirt personalized.

:p

That would be very cool. I have a black on black PRS shirt and I wear it once a week I bet. The ink has some sparkle to it and it's pretty rad. I got it at the factory the last time I was there.
I wore mine to a Bernie Marsden PRS clinic recently and Clay from the factory stopped me to ask about it. He's hoping they do more like that. Definitely a kick ass shirt Vaughn picked us up on our Vault trip. Thanks Vaughn!

That would be very cool. I have a black on black PRS shirt and I wear it once a week I bet. The ink has some sparkle to it and it's pretty rad. I got it at the factory the last time I was there.
Yup, I think I bought two. I'll have to go see if it still fits (I think I bought a large, which may be too small for me).

I've had a few orders come in that I need to confirm here. It's been a busy morning. I'll have this done in an hour or so.

Also, I updated the initial thread to contain a sizing chart for the Gildan 2000 shirt.

Back