PRS EMPLOYEE SPECIAL SEMI!

Graham@Brian'sGuitars

Sales Manager at Brian's Guitars
Authorized PRS Dealer
PRS "Employee" Anniversary guitars are an excellent way to save up to *thousands* of dollars on Private Stock-caliber instruments. We find that a lot of these fine piece are loaded with Private Stock options, beautiful wood selections and killer tone. Check out this Special Semi-Hollow in Citrus Glow!

https://briansguitars.com/collectio...mith-employee-special-semi-hollow-citrus-glow

PRSSpecialSemiHollowCitrusGlow0334187-2_400x.jpg

PRSSpecialSemiHollowCitrusGlow0334187-1_400x.jpg

PRSSpecialSemiHollowCitrusGlow0334187-13_400x.jpg

PRS "Employee" Anniversary guitars are an excellent way to save up to *thousands* of dollars on Private Stock-caliber instruments. We find that a lot of these fine piece are loaded with Private Stock options, beautiful wood selections and killer tone. Check out this Special Semi-Hollow in Citrus Glow!

https://briansguitars.com/collectio...mith-employee-special-semi-hollow-citrus-glow

PRSSpecialSemiHollowCitrusGlow0334187-2_400x.jpg

PRSSpecialSemiHollowCitrusGlow0334187-1_400x.jpg

PRSSpecialSemiHollowCitrusGlow0334187-13_400x.jpg
Very nice piece! Interesting that it has two names on the back of headstock regarding who it was built for!! Any details on that?

Why do I always feel sad when I see a PRS employee (former or otherwise) sell their employee guitar?
Maybe that is just how my brain is wired. I would never sell something I received as a gift.

Why do I always feel sad when I see a PRS employee (former or otherwise) sell their employee guitar?
Maybe that is just how my brain is wired. I would never sell something I received as a gift.
Not every employee is a guitar player...

Some (if not many) sell their Employee Guitars to supplement their income...

Not every employee is a guitar player...

Some (if not many) sell their Employee Guitars to supplement their income...
I was a bit skeptical of that "Every employee must play a guitar and start off as a sander" bit.
I'm also reminded of the time when I thought that working at a Harley-Davidson dealer would be a great way to own a Harley-Davidson motorcycle. Working there I never made enough money to actually buy one of the products I represented.
Still sad.
Didn't mean to hijack the thread.

I'm also reminded of the time when I thought that working at a Harley-Davidson dealer would be a great way to own a Harley-Davidson motorcycle. Working there I never made enough money to actually buy one of the products I represented.
Be Thankful You Didn't Own One. If You Think Owning One Is Expensive (And It Is) Just Wait Until You Have To Maintain That Monstrosity...LOL

Be Thankful You Didn't Own One. If You Think Owning One Is Expensive (And It Is) Just Wait Until You Have To Maintain That Monstrosity...LOL
My 2011 Road Glide Custom is still going strong and I do a lot of the maintenance myself.
Owning so many PRS guitars is a chore when it comes time to change all the strings.

Wow that’s a fine guitar. I’ve been looking for a nice special 22.

Back