PRS Employee guitars....let's see 'em guys!!!

I no longer own this one, she is currently residing in New Castle :)

Employee24.png

Some lucky bastid?

How'd you know I got lucky?

BTW, did my phone call interrupt anything?
In order for the call to be an interruption, it would have to alter his action(s) when said call was answered. Since we both know Markie will take care of business when and where the business needs taking care of -- and that he never alters course once he sets his mind to the business -- I'm guess the answer is "no".

:D

In order for the call to be an interruption, it would have to alter his action(s) when said call was answered. Since we both know Markie will take care of business when and where the business needs taking care of -- and that he never alters course once he sets his mind to the business -- I'm guess the answer is "no".

:D

Damn straight............................. Put your listening Ears on PhennyVonPhenstrom!

I have these two and a cherry SE soap bar

Ted SC245

ted1.jpg

ted2.jpg

Dallas Shoot-Out McCarty

dallas1.jpg

dallas2.jpg

I have a long time to go until I get another. Need to figure out how to get a black Starla at some point.

Staci's Employee Studio

301064_2153591925562_1557830848_n.jpg

Skitchy's line up (Proto Torrero, Billy Martin, McRosie and Archtop! - all very custom and special!)

377134_3617161393884_97331110_n.jpg

405566_3617163913947_9742846_n.jpg

320285_3617166314007_1250433447_n.jpg

Last edited:
I have had this one since 2005. Brz hdsk, fingerboard,bone nut, birds w/14k gold surrounds and PS eagle, custom dark cherry sunburst, natural "f" holes, blistered mahogany neck

Love this one

I worked there in the early 90's for about 3 years or so. I'll post pics of my emp. guitar soon!

I worked there in the early 90's for about 3 years or so. I'll post pics of my emp. guitar soon!

Awesome! Have any fun stories you could share from then as it was mostly a whole different crew and shop?

Awesome! Have any fun stories you could share from then as it was mostly a whole different crew and shop?

I definitely do! I'm at work now (I'm a video game developer at this point), but later on this evening I'll get some shots of my axe and bring up some interesting experiences.

One tidbit: Once Ted Nugent walked into the Final Assembly area where I was installing electronics and stringing up guitars (he was there to pick up 3 of his Serengeti models). Someone pipes up and says 'Hey Ted, you gonna' play the Cap Center tonight?!' He puffs up and says 'Naw, I'm gonna' ROCK the Cap Center tonight.'

I definitely do! I'm at work now (I'm a video game developer at this point), but later on this evening I'll get some shots of my axe and bring up some interesting experiences.

One tidbit: Once Ted Nugent walked into the Final Assembly area where I was installing electronics and stringing up guitars (he was there to pick up 3 of his Serengeti models). Someone pipes up and says 'Hey Ted, you gonna' play the Cap Center tonight?!' He puffs up and says 'Naw, I'm gonna' ROCK the Cap Center tonight.'

So that's the proper name for the zebra-striped PRS?

Back