PRS Dumble style CAD Amp

I am about ready to enter the market for a boutique amp in the theme of A Dumble. I like what they bring to the sound table. Cant afford their price. Two Rock, Fuchs, and Bludotone are out there with the Bludotone being out front. I would prefer a PRS amp. Is there a past PRS release that is Dumble style. I looked through the forum and could not find anything on this topic. More importantly, will the PRS CAD team build one. If so, what can I generally expect a PRS CAD amp to cost. I am not concerned with looks, just want the sound. The MDT is more than I need. Straight up Dumble in the style of PRS is what I am hoping to find. Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

The MDT is the only one I know of, and to my ears (former Two Rock owner) it's really a different kind of beast; the distinguishing feature of a Dumble style amp is its cascading gain system.

Of course, I have no idea if CAD would build one or not.

My PRS amp is different from my Two Rocks, but I absolutely think PRS makes phenomenal sounding amps that are at least the equal of anything on the market in their own way.

In any case, the true Dumble style Two Rocks and most others are 50 watt amps, same as the MDT.

One thing I'm happy to report is that the master volume on my HX/DA (think "Live at the Fillmore") is incredibly good. Best low volume tone I've ever gotten, including my Two-Rocks. Good enough to record with (I do TV ad work). Phenomenal amps PRS is making these days.

Gorgeous cleans, very, very sweet overdrive and gainy stuff, too.

Back