PRS DGT & Line 6 G10 Wireless Transmitter

Scott Baker

I have a G10 system that works great with my 408 and P22 (requires adapter). I just got a 2017 PRS DGT and the G10 transmitter won't fit snugly into the guitar jack and it cuts out. The inner jack "lip" on the 408 stick out just a little and the DGT jack is more flush. There is a little tab on the G10 jack that makes contact with the "lip" that unmutes it and on the DFT this contact isn't made to unmute it. Does anyone know if that jack on the DGT is replaceable easily?

I have a G10 system that works great with my 408 and P22 (requires adapter). I just got a 2017 PRS DGT and the G10 transmitter won't fit snugly into the guitar jack and it cuts out. The inner jack "lip" on the 408 stick out just a little and the DGT jack is more flush. There is a little tab on the G10 jack that makes contact with the "lip" that unmutes it and on the DFT this contact isn't made to unmute it. Does anyone know if that jack on the DGT is replaceable easily?
Try the adapter you use for the P22.

That's strange. I also use a Line 6 G10 and it fits just fine in my DGT as well as my SEs. I never had any issues with it, aside from it briefly cutting out in random areas of my basement.

Hmm...my G10 works fine with my DGT. Disassemble the output jack, remove the height adjustment screw on the Jack that’s behind the plate, and reassemble. The jack’s threaded barrel should be sticking out farther, making contact with the G10 more positive. No replacement necessary.

Back