PRS Dallas Dragon Panel 1 of 4 with 2015 tweaks.

Bluesverb

Currently in a long term relationship with myself!
Hi. I have a PRS Dallas Dragon Panel 1 of 4 with 2015 tweaks. The thing is I need to sell it as I just scored a PRS Recording amp that I love. On top of that I ran into an HX/DA that I couldn't pass up. Wow..... I need help!!!!

hmmm but you can send a PM. :)

What did you find to buy? Custom 50?

Ok, someone please edu-macate this PRS amp neophyte. What the fu-hell is a Dallas Dragon Panel 1 of 4? I'll go crawl back under my rock and await an answer.

DSC_8737-300x300.jpg

http://briansguitars.com/product/paul-reed-smith-dallas-50w-dragon-panel-2015-tweaks

Special run built for Brian's Guitars - Dallas amp, special front panel, four total, up-to-date with tweaks.

I've always been curious about the whole dragon theme on the guitars. And now the amp panel. Can someone fill me in please???????

Actually, the amp pictured is the one I have. It is a Dallas with 2015 tweaks, as per Paul's hand writing (and signature) on the back. It is the most righteous clean and tube reverb sound that I have heard, next to my recording amp. However, this amp "lives" with the gain at 1/2 to 3/4s of the way up. This is the Blues amp that the Fender Super should of been. No wonder why Derek Trucks uses this amp. BTW - How/where is there a place to sell stuff on this Forum? Or do I just throw it on Ebay?

Actually, the amp pictured is the one I have. It is a Dallas with 2015 tweaks, as per Paul's hand writing (and signature) on the back. It is the most righteous clean and tube reverb sound that I have heard, next to my recording amp. However, this amp "lives" with the gain at 1/2 to 3/4s of the way up. This is the Blues amp that the Fender Super should of been. No wonder why Derek Trucks uses this amp. BTW - How/where is there a place to sell stuff on this Forum? Or do I just throw it on Ebay?

There's no place to sell stuff here. But you might have luck on The Gear Page or Vintage Rocker.

Well..... the worst part is my kids got me a "C" Channel for my birthday/fathers' day gift, and I actually prefer it over the other amps!!! I haven't tried an MDT or Pauls's amp. I tried a David Grissom at the experience event, but, I would actually need to take it home and play with it.

Well..... the worst part is my kids got me a "C" Channel for my birthday/fathers' day gift, and I actually prefer it over the other amps!!!

I hereby offer to adopt your thoughtful kids.

I did get a nice card and phone calls. :)

Back