PRS / D'Addario Promo

Such a sweet prize kit. I've been a part of Player's Circle for a while now. I would looooove to win this one.

For further clarification - it's this:

Join Players Circle to be entered into this exclusive PRS Guitars / D'Addario / Walrus Audio / Pedaltrain Giveaway. One lucky winner will take home this amazing Guitar package and three runners' up will win a String/Accessories prize pack http://ddar.io/PlayersCircle
- PRS SE Custom 24
- PRS Archon 25 watt combo amp
- A Selection of Walrun Audio EFX Pedals
- A Pedaltrain Nano+ Pedalboard
- A selection of NYXL Strings
- A prize package of D’Addario accessories

Great prizes for sure but I am not feeling very lucky these days. I usually buy D'Addarios for my electrics and nylons. I buy them in bulk. The other day I opened a fresh pack to put on my most recent acquisition and the thin E string was missing. And it is not the first time. The anti-counterfeit number checked out. Registered my dismay with the Company and heard nothing back.

Edit:

Just went to the link and I get this "Players Circle is currently not available in your country." So, no chance of winning anything if you are in France. You can still buy a pack of their strings though, full or otherwise. Oh well :)

Last edited:
Great prizes for sure but I am not feeling very lucky these days. I usually buy D'Addarios for my electrics and nylons. I buy them in bulk. The other day I opened a fresh pack to put on my most recent acquisition and the thin E string was missing. And it is not the first time. The anti-counterfeit number checked out. Registered my dismay with the Company and heard nothing back.

Edit:

Just went to the link and I get this "Players Circle is currently not available in your country." So, no chance of winning anything if you are in France. You can still buy a pack of their strings though, full or otherwise. Oh well :)

I'm sorry to hear that - email me directly and we'll get that taken care of straight away - [email protected]

Don, just want to say thanks for sharing the link for the fantastic giveaway! I love the NYXLs, they are everything that was already great about XLs but even more stable, and they last a crazy long time. My first set lasted 7 months before it finally started dulling out! Haven't gone quite that long with a set since, but I regularly get a good 3-4 months out of 'em.

Back