PRS CUSTOM 24-08 WIRING DIAGRAM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rhandy, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Simon Says

Simon Says New Member

Yeah, one it to little. What pickups you got? This layout is for 85/15 TCI. They are multitap and not really apply to Duncans, BKP or so on. I have a layout from the BKP which does almost same thing (adding the small cap to the split mod), yet simplified. Wasn't my work so I can email it to you but its the same principle as DGT resistor mode so I'm sure you can figure it out.

Just shout if you need anything bud

VanillaWillis likes this.
  2. VanillaWillis

VanillaWillis New Member

They are the Tremonti Bass and Treble pickups (PRS) The treble pickup seems pretty standard, but the bass pickup has just one wire. It feels like the shielding around it is metal. im starting to wonder if the shielding itself doesnt get soldered somewhere? Thank you again brotha for taking the time to help. I thought this was going to be pretty standard. obviously i was wrong lol I found plenty of schematics for a one vol, one tone, 3-way switch setup. Im just not sure what to do with this bass pickup and its one dang wire lol

3. Simon Says

Simon Says New Member

Aw yeah, you can't split the Bass Tremonti. I would defo go with 3 way

VanillaWillis likes this.