PRS Custom 24-08 Thread

I have no idea how to upload pictures :(

We all use a third party hosting site, like Postimage or Imgur. When you upload your image to their site you get a link code for forums. Put that code in this text box and voila!

Well, it has officially been more than two years now since my order. I ordered my Artist Package 24-08 on 11/17/2017.

However, my dealer is in Maryland right now selecting the wood for two PS guitars. While there, he got to see my 24-08. It is awaiting electronics. It has been assembled and finished. He sent me pics and it is absolutely gorgeous. The Copperhead burst is exactly as I was hoping and the rosewood neck has a strong reddish tint that looks amazing.

It’s a beautiful guitar and I fervently hope it plays and sounds as well as it looks. This wait has been interminable.

Well, it has officially been more than two years now since my order. I ordered my Artist Package 24-08 on 11/17/2017.

However, my dealer is in Maryland right now selecting the wood for two PS guitars. While there, he got to see my 24-08. It is awaiting electronics. It has been assembled and finished. He sent me pics and it is absolutely gorgeous. The Copperhead burst is exactly as I was hoping and the rosewood neck has a strong reddish tint that looks amazing.

It’s a beautiful guitar and I fervently hope it plays and sounds as well as it looks. This wait has been interminable.

Dude, I know you’ve been through the ringer on this. I applaud your patience, and hope it’s everything you wished for. And, that it gets to you soon!

and now we are all waiting WITH you. So there's that.

Back