PRS Convert- SE Custom 24

FennRx

Gibson Fanboy
I am in love with this guitar. And it cost me $400. And it's not made in the USA:eek:

Prior to last week, I could count on one hand the number of PRS guitars I had ever played. But the Black Friday offers sparked a major case of GAS, so I went to Sam Ash and bought an SE C24. Fit and finish is outstanding, the frets are perfect and it practically plays itself. I've been a Les Paul guy my whole life and in the last few years became a Historic Reissue Les Paul guy. Imagine my surprise when I found how sweet this SE guitar sounds. Merry Xmas to me. :santa:

Congrats and welcome! Glad you're enjoying it, great looking guitar! They really are fantastic instruments.

Welcome! I saw that deal and thought to myself that there would be alot more new forum members soon...welcome to the fold.

They are indeed fantastic instruments...sold a few of mine off to fund a Core PRS purchase over the summer, but I do miss them.

Let us know when you get your next one too ;) you can't have just one...

I'm already plotting :cool:

I am really GASing for the new S2 Singlecut, but I'm thinking I might pick up an SE 245 and swap the pickups with some WCR Crossroads for a LPish tone. I am a LP guy, but the way my SE plays and feels? Forgetaboutit. I'd love to get a Stripped 58 or a SC245, but that's out of my price range for now.

Back