PRS color advertised not what you get

the dealer should take it back and send you what you want, you’re clearly a sucker like the rest of us and he’s gonna lose that second sale.
That is not the issue at all. Guitargear immediately offered to accept a return it was just a heartbreak. The sapphire guitars really appealed to me and although I planned to buy it in the near future, I ended up buying it now because the Ce24 I bought has been lost by UPS. So I really, really bad guitar weekend. So had this guitar been anywhere at all close to the sapphire I would certainly have kept it.

That is not the issue at all. Guitargear immediately offered to accept a return it was just a heartbreak. The sapphire guitars really appealed to me and although I planned to buy it in the near future, I ended up buying it now because the Ce24 I bought has been lost by UPS. So I really, really bad guitar weekend. So had this guitar been anywhere at all close to the sapphire I would certainly have kept it.

sorry to hear all that. but, if you’re returning it and getting the gretsch or whatever you really want, is there an issue?

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I upload pictures to www.imgbb.com
Then, I copy the Embed Code for the picture and paste it here.
Thanks,
Hello and welcome to the forum.

I upload pictures to www.imgbb.com
Then, I copy the Embed Code for the picture and paste it here.
OK thanks,
I have uploaded but then you say paste it here. Where is here? Is here editing my post? where do I paste it?

This is a dealer problem. Their pix are wrong. Blaming the brand is unfair.

Sweetwater has consistently good pix and they show your model as clearly green.
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/SECU24SBB--prs-se-custom-24-sapphire
That is the color I expected. In my mind very cool, any of those acceptable with the top two very close to the photos I saw on PRS and Guitargear. What I got was completely different. Myself, I would call it a dark emerald green. I am trying to download photos as there is quite an interest. I have uploaded to imgbb but trying to figure out how to download to here.

https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/posting-images-with-imgur-and-your-computer.44205/#post-576109

Should help.

sorry you’re disappointed in the color. Sweetwater had four A55E each with sets of photos so I let my wife pick which one.

Yes,I had a good experience with Sweetwater who were great and emailed photos of the actual Ce24 I bought through them before shipping. I would buy through them again but Im living in Mexico and had the last sent here but that is just too expensive with shipping and customs.
Nor would I buy through Guitargear who although fine with return sold me a guitar very different from the photos they had posted and unlike any PRS Guitars I have seen. Very disappointing as the other Ce24 has been lost by UPS between my brothers and here.
I have been wanting an electric since 1969 and within one weekend lost two! Had the guitar delivered been anywhere close to the color in the ad I would certainly have kept.

All the sapphire I’ve seen looks pretty much like this.
CK_116SapphireHollowbody.JPG

...except for the jeweller my wife favours. Their sapphires cover the rainbow. She reminds me from time to time that she doesn’t have a rainbow sapphire bracelet.

You are almost there.

Under the picture, you go down to full image and copy that code.

94-C0-D49-D-4780-45-E4-8-B44-283-CFE718-F53-1-105-c.jpg

Yes, I was.

Under the photo I touched “embed codes”, then then screen expanded and I could see codes. I chose the code for full sized picture. You touch the code and it copies it so you can paste it later on this forum.

Back