PRS clip on tuners?

Is it worth 10 bucks more to get the PRS logo and a charge cable? Yes, yes it is.

It would be it if fits the headstock better. I've pretty much given up on clip-on tuners. I got tired of losing them and fighting drummers and bass players throwing out vibrations that screwed with the tuners and gone back to a stomp tuner. But all the ones I've tried never fit the PRS headstock worth a darn. This was of course several years ago.

It would be it if fits the headstock better. I've pretty much given up on clip-on tuners. I got tired of losing them and fighting drummers and bass players throwing out vibrations that screwed with the tuners and gone back to a stomp tuner. But all the ones I've tried never fit the PRS headstock worth a darn. This was of course several years ago.

What about trying the tuner on the wings of the headstock, instead the tips?

If you already have then please ignore my comment.

What about trying the tuner on the wings of the headstock, instead the tips?

If you already have then please ignore my comment.

I tried various clip ons in various spots on the headstock and never found a combination that seemed to be good. The slightest bump would knock the tuner off. That's how I broke my very nice clip on strobe tuner. I really liked that tuner. It was the final straw. Losing $10-$15 tuners was annoying but breaking a $70 tuner was beyond the pale for me.

I tried various clip ons in various spots on the headstock and never found a combination that seemed to be good. The slightest bump would knock the tuner off. That's how I broke my very nice clip on strobe tuner. I really liked that tuner. It was the final straw. Losing $10-$15 tuners was annoying but breaking a $70 tuner was beyond the pale for me.

:(:(

Back