Prs clip on tuner

tambalusblues

Hello guys new member here! anyone know how to determine if your prs clip-on tuner is fully charged? I own the one that shows eagle on the center. Sorry idk the model type. Your answers would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

There's a charge indicator on the front - right below the C in this pic, to the left hand side. The bird shows when the string is in tune.

PRSHTuner-large.jpg

If you're having issues w/the battery dying almost immediately, that was an issue w/some tuners. Contact PRS Customer Support - they've been very good about replacing those.

Thanks! It actually works pretty fine. However, when first receiving it, i had it charging for like 4 hours, but the battery indicator just keeps flashing on the last bar, doesn't say when it's already full. I don't think it takes more than 4 hours to charge.

Thanks! It actually works pretty fine. However, when first receiving it, i had it charging for like 4 hours, but the battery indicator just keeps flashing on the last bar, doesn't say when it's already full. I don't think it takes more than 4 hours to charge.
Same thing with mine. I contacted both the dealer and PRS. I never could get a clear answer as to whether the charge indicator ever stops flashing when plugged in. It holds a charge without difficulty, so yours may be fine.

You know - I don't know what mine does. I'll have to check it. I know the replacement lasts forever on a charge, so that issue is good. I'll check mine this weekend.

I checked mine today. It was mostly (but not fully) charged, so it was easy to test. It blinked on the last block when I plugged it in, and about an hour later, it was still blinking. I unplugged it - fully charged. So I'm thinking that's the normal behavior.
Mine has been working for almost a week now and it still hasn't lost 1 bar. Yeah i guess getting to the last blinking bar indicates the fully charged status. Overall performance is great. I use it on a fretless bass by the way.

Back