PRS CLINIC FEATURING PAUL REED SMITH, EMIL WERSTLER, DUSTIE WARING!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
PRS CLINIC FEATURING PAUL REED SMITH, Zach Myers, EMIL WERSTLER, DUSTIE WARING!

Hey folks - Thought Id post this is the Dealers section! Looking forward to seeing you forum folk there!

Please join the Facebook event to stay updated:
https://www.facebook.com/events/679344642135008/

brians-POSTER-FINAL-PRINT-copy.jpg

Brian's Guitars Presents:

Paul Reed Smith Guitars Clinic!
Featuring:
-Paul Reed Smith
-Zach Myers of Shinedown
-Emil Werstler
-Dustie Waring (Between The Buried and Me)
-and other PRS factory experts!

*Gear talk and demos
*Guitar giveaways
*Meet and Greet
*Guitar signings
*Cash bar

FRIDAY OCTOBER 17th, 6:30pm

*FREE ADMISSION!*

Spaceland Ballroom (5-10 minutes away from the shop)
295 Treadwell St.
Hamden, CT

We are thrilled to have Paul, Zach, Emil and Dustie coming to town for this event! Come on down for a night of great info, great stories and great playing! This is an amazing opportunity to get a behind the scenes and informative look at the Paul Reed Smith brand and the talented artists that play PRS guitars and amps.

The Brian's Guitars crew will be bringing a TON of PRS guitars and amplifiers to the venue that will be available for demo and purchase at amazing SALE prices all evening.

Please call or E-mail us for more information about this event.
[email protected]
[email protected]
203-287-9190
www.briansguitars.com

Last edited:
Heres a friendly bump - this event is about 2 weeks away!

This clinic is getting better and better - lots of great folks attending. We will be bringing a ton of guitars and amps to the venue and if you want to see something in particular that night, just let us know and we will make sure its in the truck!

We are giving away GUITARS and all sorts of swag.

BE THERE!

Killer add to an already awesome line-up there Brian! But I REALLY didn't need another reason / temptation to buy a ZM SE...

Killer add to an already awesome line-up there Brian! But I REALLY didn't need another reason / temptation to buy a ZM SE...

No worries - we have a couple spalted and a couple Tobacco Sunburst left and we are going to hang on to them until the event. So, there will be some Spalted and some Tobacco in house that night for sale!

No worries - we have a couple spalted and a couple Tobacco Sunburst left and we are going to hang on to them until the event. So, there will be some Spalted and some Tobacco in house that night for sale!
I would've expected nothing less out of my "pusher"... :tongue:

I plan to drive up and say hi. Looking at Brian's website it looks like it might be tough to come home empty handed.

I plan to drive up and say hi. Looking at Brian's website it looks like it might be tough to come home empty handed.

Awesome! Ill bring as much PRS inventory as I can with me, we have a big ol' UHaul to fill to bring to the venue. You folks just coming the day of? Night before?

One more week!
Guys who are traveling a ways to come, let me know what time you plan on getting to CT - Since the event isnt at the shop the schedule is a bit hectic and I have to close the shop a bit early to get set up... so, I want to make sure you folks have somewhere to go hang.

Just got in a 50 watt Archon combo, we are going to keep it in the box until the event where it will be for sale!

Back