PRS CLINIC BRIAN'S GUITARS, AUGUST 22nd 2015!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Hey folks - within the next couple of weeks I will post the event images/flyers as well as the Facebook event page. But, I have just finalized some details and I wanted to get the word out now. Keep checking back for more info!

PAUL REED SMITH CLINIC
Saturday August 22nd 2015
5:30pm Sales Floor opens
FREE ADMISSION

Featuring:
Paul Reed Smith and other PRS factory experts
Mark Holcomb of Periphery
Dustie Waring of Between the Buried and Me

Meet and greet
Clinic,
Signings
Sale prices on all guitars at the event
Drink specials

We will be giving away THIS
30th Anniversary Custom 24, Faded Whale Blue
*Must be present at the event in Hamden, CT to win.

DSC_9438.jpg

SAVE THE DATE - BE THERE!

Last year I had Paul sign me SE245. This year I plan to have him sign that faded whale blue 30th anniversary before I take it home..........hey I can dream can't I ?

Ohhhhhh, I wish I lived in CT. Looks like a badass event!

The latest from Between the Buried and Me is rock and roll!

Check it on -
Google Play
iTunes

Coma_Ecliptic_cover_art_by_Between_the_Buried_and_Me.jpg

"Coma Ecliptic cover art by Between the Buried and Me" by Source (WP:NFCC#4). Licensed under Fair use via Wikipedia

The clinic is this Saturday!
I have updated a bunch of info on the website and Facebook page. Meet and greet info, raffle info and clinic info have all been updated. If you are attending, please check it out so that you know what to expect. Thanks!

Brian forgot to mention that upon instruction, everyone is to start chanting "7 string" when the clinic begins. All those who refuse shall politely be told "thanks anyway" and given the pouty face.

You know, because why would anyone want one of these?

11902466_10100504261563422_7600160554792051949_n.jpg

Any fellow forum members heading here tonight? Here's me with last year's raffle prize...stop by and say hello!

Yeah...I was talking when she snapped the pic...:redface:

I wouldn't miss it...this will be my 3rd year in a row. This guy and Brian played "catch" 2 years ago with a Private Stock just to see if I loved it or not...

IMG_0155.jpg

...It was both a horrifying and expensive experience as what later became the cover girl for the 2015 Private Stock Calendar came home with me!

108.jpg

Back