PRS Chris Robertson SE

Shawn, Tell Paul this would be a really good model for the US market. I need one like a hole in the head. That`s why I`ll buy it.

Last edited:
I've heard a few whispers that this might be coming to the US market. Wishful thinking or do you guys think there might be something to it?

The chatter on the Facebook group "PRS Guitars Owners Worldwide" would lead a person to believe these are coming to the US. I can't find anything official from PRS though.

The chatter on the Facebook group "PRS Guitars Owners Worldwide" would lead a person to believe these are coming to the US. I can't find anything official from PRS though.
I certainly hope so. I'm pretty sure the Bernie Marsden went through a similar process. I'd be first in line, even if it didn't have the 57/08.

Last edited:
I think I'll hang onto this one!!!
Still trip out that Chris actually answered me in a PM on Facebook to verify is legitimacy!

268267334_10221184803113685_8948575968282807378_n.jpg

I recently shipped a disassembled strat to England for 115$ shipping
Just my 2c
These were released for a while in the states. I have one.

Really nice guitar. Not quite sure it's the perfect guitar for me (bridge pickup a little too spikey, neck pickup a little too everything) but I love the way it looks and plays. (Not going to consider selling it until after I upgrade my amp and make sure that doesn't solve the problem. And then I may change the pickups.)

I've seen them on the used market in the US (there's one on Reverb now, used, for 90% of what I paid for mine new). I've seen them on the used market for much more than that, as well - unlike most SE's, the rarity seems to have driven the price up a bit.

Back