PRS CE24 - Saddles Upgrades

Renan Santos

Hello everyone,

I`m new to the PRS world, having bought my first PRS around 1 month ago, its a beautiful CE 24.

I`d like to upgrade the saddles on the bridge to the core models ones, honestly although I do believe the material will have a subtle change in tone I`m really doing it for the looks :)

Can anyone confirm I wont have any issues size of the saddles using it on the licensed version of the bridge that comes on the CE models?

Thank you so much and warmest regards,

Renan

I bought the complete bridge.

2040_nickel_20200315154509.jpg
MannMade USA "PRS/MANN" Vibrato Bridge - Nickel
Arm Tip Color: Black

for $200. The arm is larger in diameter and I think the knife edge is better on John Mann’s bridge. Comes with new springs, plate, knife edge screws, etc.

It was a good upgrade for my CE24.

I though about the Mannmade bridges but its quite hard to get them in Europe. At this point I`d only really need to know if the saddles from the core version on would fit, in case someone can confirm.

Many thanks for the fast response guys!

regards,
Renan

I looked into this a while ago for a SE and the answer was yes. The CE and SE have the same bridge. I ended up swapping the whole bridge though,.

Save your money and get the one piece from Mann.

It is worth it because six months down the road you'll be wondering what your guitar will sound like with the Mann trem.

Save your money and get the one piece from Mann.

It is worth it because six months down the road you'll be wondering what your guitar will sound like with the Mann trem.

I agree, at least the kit, but also I know nothing about availability in Europe.

Back