PRS ce sparkle blue

For those whom may be interested I’m at school in Wichita (Flight Safety) . There is a real nice PRS ce22 with a sparkle dark blue top at the GC here. I have not pulled the guitar down but it looks killer!
Which GC - W. Kellogg Drive? I'm in Wichita today on business, and stopped in at GC last night. The only PRS's I saw were a few SE's and S2's. I'm on the hunt for a CE22.

BTW, I was just in the elevator at the Marriott hotel, and there was a guy with a Flight Safety ID - you? :)

Im
Which GC - W. Kellogg Drive? I'm in Wichita today on business, and stopped in at GC last night. The only PRS's I saw were a few SE's and S2's. I'm on the hunt for a CE22.

BTW, I was just in the elevator at the Marriott hotel, and there was a guy with a Flight Safety ID - you? :)
at the Marriott on Corporate Hill drive. So yes Kellogg, it’s hidden up high to rack.

Past the se’s ,towards the back but up top. I don’t wear my I’d. I leave it in my car until I get to school. I’m here until Saturday night checkride tomorrow from 12-5pm.
Thanks. You sure it wasn't a light blue sparkle 305 (3 single coils) - they had one of those.

Back