PRS CE Blood Orange Smokeburst?

I'm just up in Barrie

Oh wow, I’m from Ohio, but I’ve been through Barrie at least 7 times. 5 of them were in the middle of the night. All on the way to Lake Nippissing for our fishing trip. Was headed there again this fall but your prime minister apparently won’t let us infectious Americans in until their is a vaccine for this corona virus

Oh wow, I’m from Ohio, but I’ve been through Barrie at least 7 times. 5 of them were in the middle of the night. All on the way to Lake Nippissing for our fishing trip. Was headed there again this fall but your prime minister apparently won’t let us infectious Americans in until their is a vaccine for this corona virus
Dude!
I lived on Lake Nippissing for years. A good part of the population depends on those fishing trips.
Next time you go ping me. I’ll hook you up with some good local craft beverages.

Dude!
I lived on Lake Nippissing for years. A good part of the population depends on those fishing trips.
Next time you go ping me. I’ll hook you up with some good local craft beverages.
OMG! I’d have to count, but I’ve been there at least 7 times. Went to Sandy Haven, ha, the guy that owned it for years was named Howie! We were set to go again this fall but like I said, that trip has been cancelled, so maybe next year.

Back