PRS CE-24 Alder Maple Top 1991 Early Production

If your referring to this exact guitar and that equates to 1900 US dollars I would hit that. Incredible build and unique features. Those early CE’s were great and I would assume this employee build got special care and attention in the build.

for a ‘regular’ CE from that era they are still incredible but that might be on the high end of the cost spectrum, at least here in the states.

If your referring to this exact guitar and that equates to 1900 US dollars I would hit that. Incredible build and unique features. Those early CE’s were great and I would assume this employee build got special care and attention in the build.

for a ‘regular’ CE from that era they are still incredible but that might be on the high end of the cost spectrum, at least here in the states.

Thank you for fast reply! Is there everything OK according to the photos? I am a little confused with the switch. I saw many early PRS versions with switch knob but this guitar has little lever switch.

Another question is - does the serial number match the year 91? I checked PRS serial number "decode" manual but not sure with this particular one.

As an employee guitar don’t be surprised by anything not ‘normal’. Not sure about the serial number, it starts with a 1 which would be good but not sure if CE numbers are same as others.

The one I see by clicking the link now is the little Cherry Burst with covered humbuckers and a 3way switch in Athens, Greece. I have watched that one because it's like 130km from me... Seemed a little expensive to me. I remember the days these could be had for less than 1000€... IIRC I sold my 1996 Custom 10 top with graphtec piezo for 1300€ a few years back ...

The one I see by clicking the link now is the little Cherry Burst with covered humbuckers and a 3way switch in Athens, Greece. I have watched that one because it's like 130km from me... Seemed a little expensive to me. I remember the days these could be had for less than 1000€... IIRC I sold my 1996 Custom 10 top with graphtec piezo for 1300€ a few years back ...
That's really weird. That is the one that I saw when I clicked the link earlier this morning, and it was listed as sold. When I click the link now, I get this

KSe63Fe.jpg

That's really weird. That is the one that I saw when I clicked the link earlier this morning, and it was listed as sold. When I click the link now, I get this

KSe63Fe.jpg
I would sure like that German Eagle one at 1700€, despite the inlay controversy... Let me try the reverb link thing again...

Its weird, because the link still works for me (even if I delete cache in my browser). The guitar is from the Greece.

Code:
https://ibb.co/gzgk7Jb
gzgk7Jb

Back