PRS CE 1998?

All I can add is that I loved and miss my 98 CE bunches.

I've had a couple great ones I wish I'd kept.
A regular neck CE24
A W/T solid mahog green haloflake with a trippy case we all called 'bagpus' in the BAM days
Black solid alder mapleboard 88...

All were really great guitars.

But I'm a gear ho...oddly enough the only PRS I have at the moment is my first one ever, a CU22 from 2002. Sounds amazing.

UPDATE: I ended up talking the guy down to 800$. Picked it up yesterday morning. Everyone's enthusiasm towards the model got me thinking that this must be a great guitar. I am VERY happy with the purchase so far. The intonation was not as bad as i thought, once I changed the strings everything pretty much fell into place. The tuner are actually pretty solid too.

I'd love to post some photos but I do not know how.

Now I have to pick up a tremolo. What the best place to pick one up?

UPDATE: I ended up talking the guy down to 800$. Picked it up yesterday morning. Everyone's enthusiasm towards the model got me thinking that this must be a great guitar. I am VERY happy with the purchase so far. The intonation was not as bad as i thought, once I changed the strings everything pretty much fell into place. The tuner are actually pretty solid too.

Upload photos to a 3rd party hosting site (Imgur, Google photos etc.) and use the share code in the text box. Hey Presto!

Why do you need a new tremolo? You can get one from PRS accessory shop, or a Mann Made alternate from John Mann's guitar vault.

If you just need saddles, the accessory shop has those too. Ebay of course..

Photobucket is easy but watermarks.
imgur or Instagram make it really easy to post pics,

Glad to hear it all worked out for you. Congrats!.
Oh and, successfully being able to load pics here is kind of a right of passage....so is being told...pics or it's a Hello Kitty uke;):D

So here's a link with some photos, hope it works!

https://imgur.com/a/NY4h4c1

As mentioned earlier, there a little mark between both pickups, seems like the finish came off. Its weird tho, very smooth. The owner said it was originally like that but i've never seen a PRS like that lol

Can anyone tell me a bit more about the model? its a 98 so it seems like a standard mahogany body.

Nice one.
Someone slap grover tuners on it?
You may wanna switch back to phase 2's or some such if you want to use the trem.

Back