PRS Book - from 1999 till now?

Ladkor

PRS Player
Authorized PRS Dealer
Hi everyone! Just recived limited edition (6000) PRS Book... october 1999, London
Anyone have the same here? Whats new in new editions? How much editions you saw? Maybe Private Stock Book you saw?
P.S. 1999 PRS Book fckn awesome!!! So nice as PRS guitar

fIjwl70XWJI.jpg

I have the same book, one of the 6000, personalized at a signing by PRS. I also have one of the soft cover updates (I think it's the first one), and a Japanese edition book...

I have one still in the plastic. I have the later edition to look in.

I picked these up at Half Priced Books (stopped in hoping to find the Kurt Cobain book "Loved to Death" since the wife had been looking for it, they actually had it!), figured the price was pretty good, and "The PRS Guitar Book" rung up at only $5, so extra bonus. Unfortunately neither are signed, but "The Art of PRS" looked like it wasn't even cracked open, and the poster was still in it. The PRS Guitar Book is a "2002 First Edition" if that matters.

I also got this one, not PRS specific, but it has a lot of info on what gear a lot of big artists are using.

I picked these up at Half Priced Books (stopped in hoping to find the Kurt Cobain book "Loved to Death" since the wife had been looking for it, they actually had it!), figured the price was pretty good, and "The PRS Guitar Book" rung up at only $5, so extra bonus. Unfortunately neither are signed, but "The Art of PRS" looked like it wasn't even cracked open, and the poster was still in it. The PRS Guitar Book is a "2002 First Edition" if that matters.

I also got this one, not PRS specific, but it has a lot of info on what gear a lot of big artists are using.

I need to get the Art of PRS book. Better put it on my eBay watch list.
I have the same book, one of the 6000, personalized at a signing by PRS. I also have one of the soft cover updates (I think it's the first one), and a Japanese edition book...
That's what I have, minus the Japanese edition.

dscn0506-jpg.449819

I only owned the newest issue ´cause a 513 is depicted on the cover. What´s new in each new edition? New models, improvements.
As a matter of fact, concerning the 513 Mr. Burrluck doesn´t show of with interesting improvents for dealing with the best tone at 513s.
On the other hand side 513s aren´t the most requested model, therefore there might less effort to tell.

513s are the only electrics that were awarded as "Best Electric Guitar of the Year" in consecutive years (2005 and 2006).

dscn0506-jpg.449819

I only owned the newest issue ´cause a 513 is depicted on the cover. What´s new in each new edition? New models, improvements.
As a matter of fact, concerning the 513 Mr. Burrluck doesn´t show of with interesting improvents for dealing with the best tone at 513s.
On the other hand side 513s aren´t the most requested model, therefore there might less effort to tell.

513s are the only electrics that were awarded as "Best Electric Guitar of the Year" in consecutive years (2005 and 2006).
Looks like you're set up,for a Saturday night! :D

Hey Vaughn...I have an extra copy from Experience 2013, great condition, with the poster, and signed by PRSh...If you want it send me a PM and It's yours.
Wow, thanks Mark! So cool of you. Let me pay shipping or something at least?

Wow, thanks Mark! So cool of you. Let me pay shipping or something at least?

Nope it's on me. I got two copies at PRSX 2013 for buying two guitars...and one of them is gone (sold in a moment of weakness), so the book has to move on as well ("freebie Karma"). I will enjoy giving it to a "friend" whom I know will enjoy it as much as I do, infinitely more than posting it online to have some anonymous jerk try to rip me off. It's on the way...

Back