PRS Bernie Marsden 2017 Limited Edition - My take on 'The Beast'

guitartalkunedited

Hi all,

As mentioned in my previous posts I'm a proud new owner of a PRS SE 2017 Bernie Marsden Limited. I also have recently started a Guitar Vlog on YouTube. Please (if your interested) take a look at my review of the PRS SE Bernie Marsden 2017. Don't forget to Subscribe and Like if you enjoyed the video!

Things to note;

I bought this Guitar after directly comparing it to cheaper Gibson's and other PRS SE's and it came out the clear winner IMO.

Things I'd like answers to if anyone would like to help out??

As this Guitar was a limited run (just 300 units) do you think the quality is better than a regular PRS SE?

From all the information I can find the pickups are just the stock PRS SE picksups - like the ones in a 245, but when I directly compared them they sounded more vintage, almost as if they had less winds or something? Does anyone else have this feeling? Its hard to hear during the video..

Cheers Jim

Nice demo Jim and a nice looking Bernie!

The quality would probably be the same as a regular run SE which is pretty high.

Too many variables affecting the sound. Pickup may be a different height, wiring, the wood and overall build would change the sound even if it's subtle.

Back