PRS @ audition

deepender

Yup
I’ve had my SE Custom 24 since 2016. I’ve been using it through my sound system, and it sounds good. Today, I went to an audition with a semi-pro performer playing through a pro sound system. OH MY G—! The sound astounded me. And the semi-pro couldn’t stop talking about how good it sounded. My pedalboard went on the fritz and I went straight to the board, and it still sounded like it was kicking arse and taking names. Hey. It’s a PRS…
Oh, I was accepted. I already play bass for him. Now he’s excited about bringing me on board on electric.

Congrats! That Has To Make You Feel Great!!

Side Note...What Is A Semi-Pro Performer And What Is A Pro Sound System?
Thanks.
To the first question, he is in demand at Christian concerts like Creation and has a bunch of successful cds out there, but not a well known name . https://www.sorensenmusic.com/

To the second question; very expensive and sounding very good. I guess we seat around 600 people at a time at this point, but it was purchased to handle a much larger place. 3 rows of flying speakers, huge subs, I forget the brand of digital board, but it was cutting edge when purchased. I’m an old school knob twister and slider pusher, and that thing scares me.

Last edited:
Back