PRS Artist package Studio--INCOMING

Seneca SS

Just got the word from Willcutts that the Guitar arrived today so should ship tomorrow will post pictures upon arrival--cant wait, going to be a long week !!!!!!

WELL today was the day --the big brown truck came thru and the Studio is in house--i snapped a few quick pictures but after the weekend of camping i'l get some better one. plugged in in and it sounds fantastic--i love everything about it--
DSCN5539.jpg

DSCN5538.jpg

DSCN5536.jpg

DSCN5534.jpg

DSCN5533.jpg

DSCN5532.jpg

DSCN5531.jpg

Even the case is awesome !!!!!
DSCN5537.jpg

got home from camping and got to play about an hour--AWESOME guitar--love the pups--i saw a lot of post about the 57/08 not keeping up with the NF's---not on this guitar---a little more time and i'll post a better report on how it plays !!

thanks for all the replys--here are a few more pictures to show the birds,neck flame and back--will get some good shots outside in the next couple days--the camara doesnt do it justice inside--cant seem to capture all the different tints in the Sig.

DSCN5608.jpg

DSCN5609.jpg

DSCN5607.jpg

DSCN5619.jpg

DSCN5614.jpg

Man, this guitar is awesome! How much $$ did you pay for the Guitar? Is it worth getting the Artist package?

Man, this guitar is awesome! How much $$ did you pay for the Guitar? Is it worth getting the Artist package?

$4150.00 and yes it was worth the price and the wait--probably as close as i'll ever get to a Private stock--but who knows

some outside shots
DSCN5626.jpg

DSCN5622.jpg

DSCN5629.jpg

DSCN5628.jpg

DSCN5624.jpg

Awesome Studio. Love the top. How o you like it? Just got my Studio and really dig the tone now. Needed to get used to the NF pickups but things are great now after tweaking the amp and pedals. Will think about an Artist package. The price is not bad!

Enjoy your beautiful guitar!

Last edited:
Back