PRS approved luthier near Atlanta GA?

Discussion in 'Electric Instruments' started by thx712517, Jan 21, 2020.

1. thx712517

thx712517 New Member

I took my SE 24 Standard to a shop that has previously done very good work. What I got back was rough. The trem was screwed down too low to float properly, the neck relief was wrong leaving me with fret rattle, and the bone nut they cut and installed has a gap between the fretboard and the nut and is cut too low for me.

Are there PRS vetted and approved luthiers in Georgia, preferably near Atlanta/Duluth that can do the job properly?

2. Warmart

Warmart PRS noob

Righteous Guitars in Roswell.

RickP, WA Paul and Alnus Rubra like this.
  3. garrett

garrett knows just enough to be dangerous

Righteous is the place!

RickP, Warmart and WA Paul like this.
  4. WA Paul

WA Paul It’s ok...I’m with Manny dog

I’m way up in SE Alaska (most call it Washington) and I would agree with Warmart and garrett that Righteous Guitars is the place to go! They do beautiful setups and you can decide on your next guitar while you wait. :)Great people - had a wonderful transaction with them a few years back.

Black Plaid, RickP, Warmart and 2 others like this.
  5. Rampage

Rampage New Member

Righteous is the place to go. I live in San Francisco but have family in the Atlanta area. I always make it a point to stop in at Righteous. When I do a new guitar usually follows me back to the West Coast.

They are great when it comes to setups. They also have a Plek machine. Highly recommended.

RickP, WA Paul and Warmart like this.