Prs acoustic

I’ve got my three - catch up!
I had hinted to my wife that I wouldn't mind a Lifeson SE for Christmas, so I can't start that search until the new year.

Plus I did just pick up that SC HB II...

And I still have a SC594SH on backorder, somewhere, lost in the dungeons of the PRS ordering system...

I had hinted to my wife that I wouldn't mind a Lifeson SE for Christmas, so I can't start that search until the new year.

Plus I did just pick up that SC HB II...

And I still have a SC594SH on backorder, somewhere, lost in the dungeons of the PRS ordering system...

We’re only talking acoustics here. The Lifeson was my third SE acoustic - original Angelus Custom, A-10 (I think - never remember that model), and the Lifeson. All from different dealers - I was sowing my wild oats money!

OK. There are Lifeson's on sale on Reverb at fairly decent prices. I've owned an SE acoustic, and have played many others. But an SE acoustic has the potential to lead to a core! (I own 2).
Years ago, my son bought a lower end (300 series) Taylor that his girlfriend cursed because he loved it so. My core PRS acoustics are cursed by my wife because I can't stop praising their merits.
I've played a Lifeson SE. It is a very good guitar for the price against similarly priced models from other manufacturers. I love the birds!
I miss my SE for messing around on the patio and passing to friends, but when I pick up my core model I appreciate its superior tone and action.
I wouldn't try to talk someone out of buying an SE. I loved mine, and miss it now and then. But in the new v. used battle, I say to buy a new SE, play it and search for a used core. Sell the SE at a loss, and buy the used core.
Remember, a core PRS acoustic is now only available in Private Stock. I can't afford one. I've bought 2 used/NOS core PRS acoustics at less than the price of one Private Stock.
If I can ever afford a Private Stock I'll order one, just to get the reversed birds on an ebony fretboard I crave. (Or is it the reversed 20th birds)?
There is nothing more beautiful in the guitar world than a PRS. Attend Experience to discover why.

I reached out to Ish Guitars today, to see what they might give me for 3 of my acoustics in trade for an A55E in Black Gold B-Stock. My wife said she would pick up the rest of the tab, depending on what they offer. I love my wife.

Of course I had to say that, because she is sitting next to me, watching me type this.

I reached out to Ish Guitars today, to see what they might give me for 3 of my acoustics in trade for an A55E in Black Gold B-Stock. My wife said she would pick up the rest of the tab, depending on what they offer. I love my wife.

Of course I had to say that, because she is sitting next to me, watching me type this.
Excellent Smithers!

Excellent Smithers!
SjzU2h3.png

Back