Prs acoustic

gush

Where is that speedo pic
We had my company xmas party in Des Moines friday night. Super fun time.

Wife and I were screwing around town while we were here. She went xmas shopping so I went to GC.

They didn't have much that interested me until I walked into the acoustic room.

The only guitar I picked up was a prs SE. I was completely blown away. It was in perfect tune , the intonation seemed spot on, it played Incredibly well and was beautiful.

Never tried a prs acoustic before today.. I can't believe I didn't come home with it. It's all I could do to keep my debit card in my pocket.

Outstanding guitar. Good job prs!!!!

Amazing. People actually do have self-control. I've heard of this phenomenon, but this example is one of the few times I've seen it actually occur. :)

Sooooo..............I told my wife I should have bought the dam thing. I can't stop thinking about how fun it would be to have that in my stable.

I have a cheap fender acoustic that I bought in the mid 90s. It's just ok and no more than that. When I bought it, I was starting an acoustic group and needed an acoustic with a pickup. I really couldn't afford to buy something nice so a lot of sacrifices were made when it came to what I wanted.

I'm ready to have something better.

I may call them tomorrow to see if there are any sales that would include that guitar

Sooooo..............I told my wife I should have bought the dam thing. I can't stop thinking about how fun it would be to have that in my stable.

I have a cheap fender acoustic that I bought in the mid 90s. It's just ok and no more than that. When I bought it, I was starting an acoustic group and needed an acoustic with a pickup. I really couldn't afford to buy something nice so a lot of sacrifices were made when it came to what I wanted.

I may call them tomorrow to see if there are any sales that would include that guitar

Pre-emptive congrats on a NAGD. :)

Atta boy!

PRS SE Acoustics are great! Fantastic value, IMHO. I have two (rosewood body and maple body), and would grab a third (mahogany body) if the conditions align eventually. Go get it!

Waiting................
Waiting................

Ha ha ha ha........you guys just crack me up!!!!

I've been running my butt off trying to get caught up at work so I've been a little preoccupied.

I promise, there is a reason why I haven't posted a new Hello Kitty day.

Looks like it I don't need to fan the flames, but I'll do it anyway...

I teach one of my guitar students who only wants to learn acoustic using my SE. She has a fairly good Ibanez entry level acoustic. She plays a phrase and I may play it after to show her something and the tonal difference is night and day. It's so easy to play and sounds incredible. There is nothing close to it in the same price range.

Looks like it I don't need to fan the flames, but I'll do it anyway...

I teach one of my guitar students who only wants to learn acoustic using my SE. She has a fairly good Ibanez entry level acoustic. She plays a phrase and I may play it after to show her something and the tonal difference is night and day. It's so easy to play and sounds incredible. There is nothing close to it in the same price range.
Flames fanned!

We had my company xmas party in Des Moines friday night. Super fun time.

Wife and I were screwing around town while we were here. She went xmas shopping so I went to GC.

They didn't have much that interested me until I walked into the acoustic room.

The only guitar I picked up was a prs SE. I was completely blown away. It was in perfect tune , the intonation seemed spot on, it played Incredibly well and was beautiful.

Never tried a prs acoustic before today.. I can't believe I didn't come home with it. It's all I could do to keep my debit card in my pocket.

Outstanding guitar. Good job prs!!!!

The year the SE acoustics came out, Ricky Skaggs did a demo and did a sort of A/B with one of the signature models. He said the SE compared very favorably - he said there was definitely a difference, but it was not as great as one might think.

PRS SE Acoustics are great! Fantastic value, IMHO. I have two (rosewood body and maple body), and would grab a third (mahogany body) if the conditions align eventually. Go get it!

I’ve got my three - catch up!

Back