PRS Accessory Shop

dadoffive

I realize its suspect to get a gripe post for a low number "noob" to forum. Though new to this site, I was a member of BAM as well as a current member of the PRS Forums.

------------

Anyone had any dealings with the PRS online shop this XMAS season?

Reason I ask, my wife purchased my only XMAS present(s) from the shop on 15 Dec. She received a confirmatory email that the order would be shipped in 5 days and would arrive by XMAS day. Credit Card has been charged.

Low and behold no show by XMAS day (Its okay, I've probably been a bad boy this year, so Santa is working me over a bit).

So 12/26 my wife calls PRS in Stevensville. They say its no longer handled in MD, but by the "sullivan group", and she has to deal with them, and they give her a number to call.

Call Sullivan Group, put on hold for over 30 min... wife gives them the order number and they say they have to research it, and will call her back within an hour. By end of the day, still no call back.

12/27, Wife emais and calls again... person puts her on hold and then tries to transfer her to another customer service rep. Gets cut off. Wife then calls PRS Customer Service and they say they'll look into it. She received an EMAIL (NOT A CALL) from PRS Customer Service THE NEXT DAY 12/28 saying the Sullivan Group was processing the order.

As of today, nothing from Sullivan Group.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Thanks, Patrick (dadoffive)

Last edited:
No ideas about the Sullivan shop, however a spelling correction is offered:

"lo |lō|
exclam. archaic
used to draw attention to an interesting or amazing event: and lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them.

PHRASES
lo and behold used to present a new scene, situation, or turn of events, often with the suggestion that although surprising, it could in fact have been predicted: you took me out and, lo and behold, I got home to find my house had been ransacked.
ORIGIN natural exclamation: first recorded as lā in Old English; reinforced in Middle English by a shortened form of loke ‘look!,’ imperative of look."

Yeah I had a gift that just arrived yesterday, it was ordered 10 days before Christmas. But it was just a shirt, so it wasn't a big deal.

My strap, pickup rings, and toggle tip all arrived promptly. Maybe they are sourced differently than apparel.

I don't have any spelling or grammar suggestions to offer. :dontknow:

Unless I am mistaken, the "lifestyle" merch is all handled by an offsite partner. The guitar parts, strings, straps etc are in house, PRS.

I'm sure Sullivan Group have many other clients and for places like that, last minute holiday shopping/shipping always seems to be a nightmare and a roll of the dice.

Very cool of Shawn to look onto this while you all are closed. And while this particular transaction has zero to do with me, I appreciate the level dedication and quality of character you all seem to display regardless the magnitude of issues that get brought up...

Bravo PRS!!!

Now if you'll excuse me I have I have to go clean up, there seems to be a brown substance in the general vicinity of my nose :•)

Not the first time Sullivan group have been like this. Prs needs a new partner, one which actually has good customer service.

Ordered my Christmas hoodie about 10 days before, and it arrived before Christmas.

Not the first time Sullivan group have been like this. Prs needs a new partner, one which actually has good customer service.

I agree... the $51+ shipping and handling charge for Signature Club memberships in the UK is usurious and insulting...

Ive always had good results with Sullivan Group - I also appreciate how well they pack their shipments.

Unfortunately both PRS and Sullivan Group are shut down for the holidays and no one is able to access the database to determine the status of the order. We will look into it ASAP on Wednesday and I'll let you know as soon as I hear something.

Back