PRS Accessory Bag-Is It Gone?

Mark Ray

The RockTrain
Or am I losing my mind? I have searched high and low on the store site within the PRS website and don't see it anymore. I am talking about the black bag, foot or so tall, with all the compartments and pockets. I have used one for years, but it's finally starting to fall apart and I want a new one to go for another 20 years. Please lead me to it if you know.

Thanks, Mark

Or am I losing my mind? I have searched high and low on the store site within the PRS website and don't see it anymore. I am talking about the black bag, foot or so tall, with all the compartments and pockets. I have used one for years, but it's finally starting to fall apart and I want a new one to go for another 20 years. Please lead me to it if you know.

Thanks, Mark

Great bag! I've had one for about 15 years, but it's just held session stuff, mostly in my studio. Still, it's stayed in absolutely perfect shape, an amazing thing.

They may simply be out of stock on them, but if you find out it's no longer offered, the Access PFX-1 bag is its equal (though more expensive): http://www.carryaccess.com/accesspfx1vid.htm

Back