PRS 7-String Singlecut?

solacematt

Soooo...yea, not sure if anyone's noticed this but, looks like ol Chad Kroeger had a custom shop 7-string singlecut back in 2009 :eek: am I alone in just noticing this?

Maybe?

This is what I hate music videos. HOLD THE F*()()* STILL!!!

I don't need to change cameras every second. I swear this is why kids have ADHD these days.

(Old man gripe off)

It certainly looks like it the one time I was able to freeze the video on the guitar.

P.S. Glad I got in before the Nickelback hate starts.

I'll be honest, I love Nickelback. I've been a fan since I heard "Leader of Man" in 1998. I'll admit I'm not a fan of the raunchy songs, but the other stuff is great, and that's what people don't realize. That's how you can tell that they have only heard the singles, because the album tracks are great.

If you freeze frame on one of the shots where there's a gopro on the headstock you can count em, and when he's standing just singing during the verse.

Forgot all about that one. You just reminded me that when Clint Lowery from Sevendust was touring as Korn's lead guitar player he had a custom 7-string as well

I'm sure that one IS/was Clint's and Munky is just using it. Clint had that built for while he was in Korn.

Back