PRS 594 Semi-Hollow - what on earth is this neck pickup label sitch?

Kiwi

Pulled the neck pickup on my PRS semi hollow 594, one of those special dealer runs from about 2019. Bought it used, and I have zero complaints with it, but ... inside the neck pickup cavity ....

What on earth is going on with the pink sticker that got peeled off here? Any ideas?

S/N on the barcode does match the back of the neck, so no worries there, but ... expert opinions welcome. I've got several core PRS guitars and have never seen this before.

3hSigJj.jpg

3hSigJj.jpg

What’s the pink dot say underneath the remnant of the sticker?

Congratulations, stunning instrument.

I come here for answers, people! :confused:

I infer that it's some masking sticker that was torn off in a hurry? Well, poo.

And as for the color ... Hey, you can go plug it into the MODCAT machine! I'm busy playing the guitar!!

=K

PS - it is a very wonderful guitar that calls me by my secret name.

I've had several friends over to really blast it through loud amps, and it only gets better under their exquisite pummeling.

Sustain for days, and absolutely bursting with harmonics. Brilliant, brilliant guitar.

So, thanks. PRS rules. As always.

Gorgeous Guitar! Looks like copperhead to me.. Over the years I’ve looked in many pick up cavities of PRS GUITAR’s funny how there’s all kinds of scribbles, initials, different stickers with barcodes… pretty cool…… But I haven’t found the pink sticker yet ;)

Pink sticker meant Paul really liked it.

Torn off meant he found one better.

Back