PRS 594 Semi-Hollow - what on earth is this neck pickup label sitch?

Pink sticker: Charlie's golden ticket, apparently. I've been thinking a 594 Semi might be a perfect guitar, not realizing such a thing had ever been built. (I'm new around here.) Also, I generally like the copperhead bursts - but that one is especially compelling.

Now there's something to go looking for. Unless I can have that guitar. Can I have your guitar, man? I promise to give it a good home.

Now there's something to go looking for. Unless I can have that guitar. Can I have your guitar, man? I promise to give it a good home.

Oh, it's all about the thrill of the hunt, Mr P.

Form up your expedition:

Safari hat - native guides - jungle maps - bug spray - secret hidden credit cards -

Happy to serve as your bush tracker and send you to this well-known PRS authorized dealer (even better: a PRS Signature dealer):

https://www.theguitarsanctuary.com/PRS-McCarty-594-Artist-Package-Semi-Hollow-LTD-p/17986.htm

<jungle drums playing as the intrepid explorer nears the village>

=K

OH MY GOD!
THERE IS PART OF A MYSTERIOUS PINK STICKER
UNDER THE PICKUP OF MY GUITAR!!!

The guitar is obviously no good and you need to get rid of it NOW.
I will take it off your hands and won't even charge you.
PM me for the shipping address.

:p

All kidding aside, that is a beautiful guitar.
I have no idea what the pink sticker means though.
Sorry to be of zero help.

Pulled the neck pickup on my PRS semi hollow 594, one of those special dealer runs from about 2019. Bought it used, and I have zero complaints with it, but ... inside the neck pickup cavity ....

What on earth is going on with the pink sticker that got peeled off here? Any ideas?

S/N on the barcode does match the back of the neck, so no worries there, but ... expert opinions welcome. I've got several core PRS guitars and have never seen this before.

3hSigJj.jpg

3hSigJj.jpg

Beautiful guitar old "friend"...you may remember me as CrashJK at the Guitar Diner. Hope all is well in TX.

Beautiful guitar old "friend"...you may remember me as CrashJK at the Guitar Diner. Hope all is well in TX.

Small world, Crash! I'd seen your BBPh handle here before but had no idea it was you. Things are fine - the TexasGuitarArmy is more or less intact.

I recall your very early posts at the old HC-GF ... you were trying to decide between something out of the PRS catalog and an engagement ring. ;)

-Col. Kiwi

Small world, Crash! I'd seen your BBPh handle here before but had no idea it was you. Things are fine - the TexasGuitarArmy is more or less intact.

I recall your very early posts at the old HC-GF ... you were trying to decide between something out of the PRS catalog and an engagement ring. ;)

-Col. Kiwi
Well, that engagement ring is now 23 years old and I've owned seven PRS guitars since then (currently five and a Clapton strat). Sorta left the blues rock world and ventured into the jam bands a decade ago (thus my handle here). Life is good !

Back