PRS 513 Artist Package vs Mesa Mark V 25

Orpheus

This is a short clip trying my beautiful guitar that I got last week and the mean Mesa Mark V 25. I've been focusing on my recording/mixing skills more than my songs therefore I just record something simple to demo stuff. Eventually I'll make actual songs :D

I noticed this guitar has a lot of mids. Took me a bit to get use to it but the more I play it the more I like it and it also feels amazing!

Sounds killer! Thanks for sharing!
Someday I will have to add a 513/509 to my arsenal. All of my current PRSi sound great through my MKV/90.

Sounds killer! Thanks for sharing!
Someday I will have to add a 513/509 to my arsenal. All of my current PRSi sound great through my MKV/90.

Thanks man! I would recommend a 513 over a 509. I have tried both and was so disappointed by the 509. Before I tried it I was like "It's perfect! I can have a full humbucker sound and switch to a single coil neck. I don't need the parallel/series sound". But I was wrong. Now that I have the 513 I find myself using the middle position of the 3 way switch a lot. If you have the chance to try them both do it!

Back