PRS 2x12 cabinet front panel

Yeah, I used a stiff pick and pried it off from the top-front edge. Mine has piping on the bottom edge so I stayed away from that. You could also use a large paper clip, straighten the open end, use a pair of pliers to form a 1/4" long 90 degree bend in the tip, and use it to get behind the panel, from the front, and pull it off. But man, be careful!

Yeah, I used a stiff pick and pried it off from the top-front edge. Mine has piping on the bottom edge so I stayed away from that. You could also use a large paper clip, straighten the open end, use a pair of pliers to form a 1/4" long 90 degree bend in the tip, and use it to get behind the panel, from the front, and pull it off. But man, be careful!

Great, thanks a lot, I really appreciate it!

I gotta ask: Why are you guys removing the wood fascia? Do you need to do that to access something on the amp?

No one asked it it was a logical or practical reason. :biggrin:

Besides, considering the other frivolous options with the PRS brand, my Stealth trim seems to be the most reasonable. But damn, I'd take black paisley in a heart beat.

Might be safer to remove the grill from the back and push the wood panel off from the back side. I wanted a walnut panel, and that's how I removed the original before I installed this one.

Last edited:
Back